Introduction to Particle Physics I
Prof. Enrico Bertuzzo
Solution of the assigned exercises (60%) and oral examination (40%).
- Lecture 1 - Quantum Field Theory: what we need to know
- Lecture 2 - Spontaneous symmetry breakingfma
- M. Schwartz, "Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model"
- M. Peskin, D. Schroeder, "An introduction to Quantum Field Theory"
- S. Pokorski, "Gauge Theories"
- T. Banks, "Quantum Field Theory: a coincise introduction"
- S. Weinberg, "The Quantum Teory of Fields", Vol.1-2
- H. Georgi, "Weak Interactions and Modern Particle Theory"
- R. Barbieri, "Ten Lectures on Electroweak Interactions"